BTS Group is a multi-skilled business. Thet provide arboriculture support for utility companies across the UK. They also offer commercial vegetation management and tree surgery to public and private customers including councils, private estates, construction firms and homeowners.
This is a great role if you like the idea of tree surgery or garden work for a career path.
Your job-role overview:
To assist the Foreman in the day to day smooth running of a Utility Arborist gang, maintaining a safe working environment whilst learning to achieve the Arborist apprenticeship standard over a period of 27 months.
• To be aware of financial implications, such as timekeeping and efficient programming of work
• To support promote a positive image of BTS to customers via a professional attitude
• Maintain good working relationship within team of operation.
• Maintains records according to legislative and Company-specific guidelines
• Meets company reporting guidelines and deadlines
• Attends meetings, both internally and externally, as required
• Manages personal expenses incurred
More requirements are required with this role but this can be discussed with a member of the team in more detail.
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A-C