PSP Management services give financial advice and support, based in Smallthorne, Stoke on Trent.
You will be based on the reception desk with another administrator and will help with general office duties such as:
• Scanning documents
• Printing client packs and marketing material
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Updating our computer system with information as required
• Archiving client files
• Answering the telephone, taking messages and transferring calls
• Sending emails and responding to incoming emails
• Binding documents
• Sorting outgoing post and taking the post to the post office
• Generally helping and supporting the rest of the business
There will also be some junior-level tasks such as making teas/coffees for staff and visitors, washing the crocks, filling the printers, opening and locking the cabinets morning and night.
Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm
GCSE Maths and English A*- C (9-4) or Functional skills as equivalent