Realise charity, part of we are aspire, is a community-based charity that funds programmes to overcome barriers into employment, support education, skills and raise aspirations to support our communities to thrive.
This gives an indication of the role responsibilities; it is not exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other work in your role as Charity Assistant.
• Process programme applications and arrange funding payments to clients
• Manage charity schemes with colleagues e.g. Realise lottery
• Obtain programme data and monitor and report on programme performance
• Support Programme Manager with market research on potential projects
• Work with project leaders to identify new beneficiary stories
• Assist with the co-ordination of events and activities
• Assist with internal charity initiatives and internal communications
• Work closely with rest of Charity and Marketing & Communications team to ensure maximum efficiency is gained from resources
• Administration duties: Assist in the day-to-day administration of the charity team including raising and issuing POs.
Maths and English GCSE’s (5-9) or equivalent Functional Skills essential.