- CPCS Renewal Test
- You can now renew your CPCS test with PM Training - find out more
- 2014 Open Evenings
- Check out our upcoming open events here and book online so you don't miss out
- Apprenticeship Vacancies
- View our latest opportunities here
- Boost your workforce
- Upskill your employees through on-the-job training - view our available courses here
Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Staff Training and NVQ Courses
PM Training provides new work opportunities to 16 - 18 year olds in Staffordshire through apprenticeships, pre-apprenticeship study programmes, traineeships, vocational training and industry work experience.
With training centres located in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Leek and Newcastle-Under-Lyme, we help young people develop the skills required to progress into their chosen field from painting and decorating, business administration and customer service, to joinery, carpentry, horticulture, construction and engineering.
We also work with employers across an array of sectors, helping them improve their productivity and staff retention through employee training and development, short courses and in-house training.
We are part of Enterprising Futures, the Social Enterprise arm of the Aspire Group including the furniture donation and re-use charity Furniture Mine and Social Enterprise West Midlands.
Read more about PM Training here >>
Latest News & Events
- A Training company which works with hundreds of teenagers across North Staffordshire has been nominated for an... Jan 12, 2015
PM Training has been named as a winner in the 16th national annual Social Enterprise Awards.... Nov 27, 2014
The Aspire Group has been named amongst a dozen of the UK’s most high-profile companies recognised... Nov 27, 2014
See all news articles