Stoke– 01782 279121
Newcastle - 01782 279121
Transforming homes, businesses and communities
PM Training provides comprehensive home, garden and estate-based services to public and private sector organisations across Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Ranging from small scale improvements and maintenance, to larger projects that create attractive living, working and public spaces; Homeworks has been transforming communities since 1996.
Homeworks is an innovative way of providing services to a range of individuals and organisations whilst supporting young learners to become ready for work or an apprenticeship.
What can we do?
Homeworks services include, but are not limited to:
- Gardening (lawn mowing, hedge cutting, weeding)
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Carpet fitting
- Painting and decorating (individual properties, external amenities)
- Estate caretaking (litter/graffiti removal, bulky item collection)
- Environmental improvements (off street parking, planting, fencing, school/community projects)
The Homeworks service has been recognised through the following awards and accreditations.
- Housing Forum Demonstration Project
- National Training Award winner
- Homes & Communities Agency Showcase
- Social Enterprise of the Year
Why work with us?
With over 15 years' experience, more than 5000 satisfied customers and a proven track record, Homeworks consistently delivers excellent services.
Our annual achievements include:
- 1000 gardens maintained
- 300 properties painted and decorated
- Soft furnishing to 400 properties
- 500 environmental improvements
Homeworks services are available on both a contract and ad hoc commission basis and can deliver services to both the public and private sectors. As well as keen pricing we can provide businesses with a competitive edge in tendering for business from the public sector through our delivery of skills and training to disadvantaged young people.
We currently have 40+ full time Homeworks teams, generally made up of a full time supervisor, apprentice and 2-3 learners. Managers and supervisors are recruited who have skills, knowledge and experience of their specific trades or areas of work. However, they also have a clear understanding of the impact of disadvantage on young people’s lives and a commitment to supporting our young learners to maximise their potential.
PM Training won a National Training Award in 2009 for the Homeworks initiative and the service has been accredited by the Housing Forum as a national Best Practice Demonstration project in construction.
Homeworks services are available to any business. To place an order or discuss the service in more detail contact Mike Topley, Homeworks Manager on (01782) 279121.