- Ofsted Report
- GOOD with OUTSTANDING elements - read out latest report here
- 2015 Open Evenings
- Check out our upcoming open events here and book online so you don't miss out
- Apprenticeship Vacancies
- View our latest opportunities here
- Boost your workforce
- Upskill your employees through on-the-job training - view our available courses here
Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Staff Training and NVQ Courses
PM Training provides new work opportunities to 16 - 18 year olds in Staffordshire through apprenticeships, pre-apprenticeship study programmes, traineeships, vocational training and industry work experience.
With training centres located in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Leek and Newcastle-Under-Lyme, we help young people develop the skills required to progress into their chosen field from painting and decorating, business administration and customer service, to joinery, carpentry, horticulture, construction and engineering.
We also work with employers across an array of sectors, helping them improve their productivity and staff retention through employee training and development, short courses and in-house training.
Latest News & Events
- PM Training has been graded GOOD with outstanding elements in its most recent Ofsted Report Jun 18, 2015
- A partnership between Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council and PM Training has been forged to create... May 28, 2015
- Applications for the 2015 Young Builder of the Year Awards are now open. May 28, 2015
See all news articles